Mission: The Mid-Atlantic Association of IB World Schools fosters a collaborative environment for all members to serve and advocate for IB World Schools throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Vision: Educate – Participate - Lead
- IBMA aims to provide valuable programming for all of its members.
- IBMA aims for meaningful participation of all members.
- IBMA aims to be a leader among the IB Community.
IBMA is a group of like-minded educators in the mid-Atlantic region whose goal is to collaborate and connect with all things IB. The mission of IBMA is to Educate, Participate and Lead by providing valuable programming, encouraging meaningful participation of all IB stakeholders, and fostering a spirit of collaboration among its member schools and with the IB Americas office. If you’d like to learn more, check out our website, visit our Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter.
- The next IBMA Coordinators' meeting will be held on Nov. 4, 2016 at Robinson Secondary School in Fairfax, VA. The meeting will feature a program by Alan November. Registration and details here.
- IBMA is offering an authorized IB Orientation Seminar at James W. Robinson Secondary School on Oct. 15, 2016. Details here.
- IBMA is offering a Subject Bootcamp at James W. Robinson Secondary School on Oct. 15, 2016. Details here.
- The first IBMA Coordinators' meeting was held on September 23, 2016 at Gar-Field High School, Woodbridge, VA. and will focus on sharing and networking within each IB Programme. Meeting resources here.
- Other news